Set in the stunning location of Kuranda and nestled on a large 4258m2 allotment is this welcoming home and artists studio.
The owner has absolutely loved living in this creative haven - from the wraparound verandahs you are greeted with a stunning forest backdrop to the views of the grounds with multiple fruit trees, abundant bird and wildlife and down to the welcoming fire pit.
Built as a flexible space - the home has grown and changed over the years creating a beautiful and enriching minimalist space to create and come together in. The main residence features a large open living, kitchen and dining and provides 2 bedrooms with french doors to the verandah.
An Artists Studio connects to the home and is the perfect space to create or have as another guest bedroom. With soaring ceilings throughout, stunning casement windows and glorious timbers used throughout - an inspection to truly appreciate this home is a must!
Just some of the features include:
- Two bedroom main residence with open plan living
- Separate Artists Studio / Guest bedroom
- A kitchen that opens onto the verandah with the perfect table setting for breakfasts and sun downers!
- Modern bathroom with internal laundry and storage
- Stunning raked ceilings
- Wraparound verandahs
- Approval for a second dwelling on the property
- Undercover parking
- Main power and water connected with a septic system in place
... with a heavy heart the owner is moving on and welcomes a new family to enjoy this beautiful property... an inspection of Wabi Sabi is a must!