The large open plan design spans over 246m2, allowing for maximum flexibility and seamless integration of the indoor/outdoor living spaces, making entertaining easy for family and guests.
A welcoming entrance with feature double front doors and formal entry is the introduction to as very well maintained home, the neural colour pallet and high ceilings gives you an immediate sense of light and space. Tiled throughout and well-placed windows allowing natural breezes to flow throughout the home.
The central kitchen is a chef’s delight, showcasing a gas cook top, ample cupboards and kitchen draws, no shortage of bench space with a 3.5mtr stone top island bench with feature stacking stone under the breakfast bar, plus a walk in pantry.
Manicured and established gardens front and rear with a full irrigation system, side access with a double gate for the boat or trailer and room for a pool.
Boasting many additional features such as.
- 4 spacious bedrooms all with air conditioning, fans, and built-in robes
- 2 bathrooms, both with floating cabinetry and stone vanity tops
- Generous master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Large double lock-up garage with internal access and storage instep
- Full irrigation system
- Side access with double gate
- Large tiled undercover alfresco patio has dual access from two living spaces.
- Retractable shade blinds to the alfresco area
- Tool shed
Literally only minutes’ walk from schools, day-care centres and the local Smithfield Village shopping. You are also conveniently located to other amenities such as, Campus Shopping Village walking tracks/trails, sporting facilities, boat ramp, beach and James Cook University.
This home offers space, comfort and an amazing tropical lifestyle, simply move in – there is nothing to do but unpack and enjoy. Call Leanne Smith on 0405 150 999 for more information.