Large family home with a well-considered layout that will accommodate families both young and old.
With multiple living options created by formal lounge and an opening plan living area, the residence embraces the balmy Queensland climate and promotes harmonious in/outdoor living and entertaining. Set on a generous 790m2 parcel, this property is an exciting lifestyle prospect for families who place a premium on an ultra-convenient position and a fantastic Queensland lifestyle with weekends entertaining by the pool and side access for the boat or trailer.
• Four bedrooms in total each with built-in robes and ceiling fans
• The master suite is complimented by a ensuite bathroom
• Three additional double bedrooms are serviced by the main bathroom which features a bathtub and shower separate to the vanity and toilet – perfect for the larger family.
• Formal lounge and informal living area provide an abundance of living space for the whole family and even included a media room/home office or 5th bedroom.
• The modern kitchen is situated in the heart of the home adjoining the informal open plan living and dining, offering a great connection to the outdoor entertainment & pool zone. Quality appliances, ample bench space and storage will allow you to cater for all occasions.
Sliding glass doors open the internal living out to the back yard and paved outdoor entertainment area; lounge by the pool, throw a shrimp on the BBQ, host family & friends, party the night away, watch the kids ride their bikes or potter in the garden... it's all possible here!
• Practical necessities have not been overlooked with separate laundry room, security screens, garden shed and a large carport.
• Fully fenced and level 759m2 block
• Conveniently located with schools, parkland and public transport all only moment walk from your front door.
This family home is simply a 'must see' so contact Kate Fern today from the Property Shop Cairns on 0477701502
- Four bedrooms in total each with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- The master suite is complimented by a ensuite bathroom
- Media Room or 5th bedroom
- Formal lounge and informal living area provide an abundance of living space
- Modern kitchen in the heart of the home
- Resort style pool
- Side access and fully fenced yard
- Conveniently located with schools, parkland and public transport
- Separate laundry room, security screens, garden shed and a large carport
- Fully fenced and level 759m2 block