46/Lot 46 Bloomfield Road, BLOOMFIELD QLD, 4895
Unique Opportunity !
This stunning 249 acre property on the North side of the Bloomfield River featuring irreplaceable Ocean views and pristine clean air is now available.
With the Great barrier reef on your doorstep and short drive to world heritage area of Daintree Rainforest there is approx 150 acres of flat land suitable for farming or grazing and the rest is open rainforest with ironwood, bloodwood, Moreton bay ash, red cedar and many others.
Just some of the features include:
- Natural springs and easily available groundwater
- Backing onto protected timber reserve
- Less than one kilometre to Bloomfield River boat ramp, Ayton township (includes IGA Express, gym, library and sporting facilities) and freshwater creeks.
- Close to schools
- Whole block is well above sea and flood levels
- Ocean views and pristine clean air
- Heavily forested – ironwood, bloodwood, Moreton bay ash, red cedar and many others
- Access from three roads (one sealed) and power on each.
- 3.5 hours on Bitumen road to Cairns, 40 min to Cooktown
- Great barrier reef on doorstep and short drive to world heritage area of Daintree Rainforest
- Subdivision possible through Cook Shire Council
- Bird watchers and nature lovers’ paradise
- Approx 150 acres of flat land suitable for farming or grazing, rest is open rainforest
- Type: Land
- Land Area: 996000m²