5 Mimosa Street, HOLLOWAYS BEACH QLD, 4878
Call Leanne Smith for more details
FRESHLY PAINTED, SIDE ACCESS, MOVE IN!
OPEN HOMES ARE NOW PERMITTED – SUBJECT TO STRICT CONDITIONS
- MAX 10 PEOPLE IN THE HOME – Inc the Agent/s at any one time
- SOCIAL DISTANCING MUST BE MAINTAINED - 1.5Mtrs
- MUST MAINTAIN NO MORE THAN 1 person per 4m2
Mimosa Street is well located in the close-knit community of Holloways Beach, only 15 minutes to the CBD, 600 meters from the Coral Sea shoreline, steps away from the sporting complex and Granville Park. This home is full of love and seen a family grow up and move on, it is time to downsize!
Not only located in a top spot, the admiration for this much-loved home continued and all the hard work has been completed, externally rendered, freshly painted, cleaned, and painted masonry tiled roof is just the beginning.
This bubbly, bright and solid 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home also has an additional purpose built office and 2 living spaces, side access, fully fenced gardens, outdoor undercover area with a tranquil, tropical and lush pond with your own resident yellow lipped frog.
This home is well presented, ideally suited to multi-generational living, a growing family and or a business that can be run from home as it has two access points.
Other notable features.
• Large Kitchen with ample storage
• Insulated to help with keeping the home cool
• Large rear yard for the fur babies or room for a pool
• Air conditioning to 3 bedrooms and office
• Fans throughout the home
• Side access with double gate
• Bore Pump (not operational)
• Bitumen driveway
• Undercover Carport
Call Leanne Smith 0405 150 999 for more information and or a private inspection.
- Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Area: 647m²
- Car Ports: 2
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Living Areas: 2
- Built In Wardrobes