291-293 McCoombe Street, MOOROOBOOL QLD, 4870
Rare Opportunity - Needs To Be Sold
Big in every way; this wonderful property offers many great options for now and well into the future.
Yes there is work to be done however it will create great capital growth and equity possibilities for the opportunistic buyer.
Ideally suited to the growing family or those looking to run a home-based business as it is ideally located only minutes to everything you need.
For those with large boats, caravans or trucks for work, your storage problems will be solved!
The sellers of this much loved home have not been able to fulfil their dreams here and due to work commitments have sadly decided to relocate down south.
Sitting on a massive 1,313m² medium density residential block set over 2 lots, it would also make for a great long term investment proposition with a 15m / 4 storeys building-height possibility.
- Large highset Queenslander with polished timber floors & casement windows
- 3 bedrooms, 2 living areas, 2 bathrooms and spacious kitchen upstairs
- Downstairs has partitioned walls ready to be line for 4 rooms / offices and 1 living area plus laundry and kitchen spaces
- Added benefits of solar hot water, solar power and gas cooking
- 2 street access from McCoombe Street with drive-through access option to Chataway Street
- Amazing outdoor pool and bar entertaining space with toilet and kitchen option ideal for the entertainers
- Large storage and garaged areas approximately 150m²
- The sheds require some upgrading in areas
- Dual-living also a great idea for extra income
The auction date is yet to be set however prior offers are considered and building inspections welcome to be carried out.
Call Lance Richards from property Shop today for private viewing or next viewing times.
- Type: House
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Area: 1313m²
- Garages: 2
- Car Ports: 1
- Open Car Spaces: 2
- Swimming Pool - In ground
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Ensuites: 1
- Living Areas: 2
- Built In Wardrobes