An integrated seven tower development with a new approach to city living.
Nova City offers a unique opportunity in the heart of Cairns, Queensland's tropical north—a city renowned for its natural beauty and tropical lifestyle. Perfectly positioned to take advantage of population trends and new, world-class infrastructure, this is a city on the cusp of a major transformation.
Nova City is designed to make the most of a perfect tropical climate and outdoor lifestyle. The impeccably landscaped central plaza, the opulent communal spaces, and the individual apartment balconies will be placed to savour warm breezes, a relaxed atmosphere and captivating views.
With the glass façades reflecting the Cairns sky and the tropical mountain backdrop, Nova City will be a new local landmark of shimmering beauty, in the heart of Cairns CBD. With 300 days of sunshine, life is enjoyed on and by the water. This new urban landmark will deliver vibrant amenity, next generation retail, magnificent public spaces, transforming Cairns into a thriving cosmopolitan city.
DYNAMIC CITY LIVING
At Nova City, five elements come together to create one unique destination. With its iconic facade, engaging public spaces and stunning residences, Nova City re-imagines future living.
1. A Tropical Paradise - Surrounded by rainforests, beaches and coral reefs, Cairns is home to two UNESCO World Heritage sites, the Great Barrier Reef and Daintree Rainforest.
2. A Vibrant Matropolis - A new world city, Cairns has many infrastructure improvements planned or underway. They include the proposed Aquis Great Barrier Reef Resort, a major upgrade of the Cairns Airport, and a hospital redevelopment. Tourism is set to boom, thanks to the new, spectacular Cairns Aquarium and surrounding natural attractions, such as the Atherton Tablelands.
3. The Next Lifestyle Destination - Nova City will be a bustling commercial hub for the centrally located business, retail and F&B precinct. Nova City offers a host of amenities for businesses, for retailers and F&B operators. The proposed commercial tower also offers potential space for business, or even a tertiary institution to adopt as its new campus. Possibilities are aplenty. Positioned right opposite Cairns Central Shopping Centre, Nova City will be the home to a vibrant eat street, local enterprises and international retail brands.
4. Club Nova - Club Nova is designed to deliver exclusive resort style amenities for residents. A host of different recreational facilities for each Tower will form Club Nova, which will offer residents amenities to enjoy, rest and relax when the whole development is completed. This will be one of the largest provision in Cairns. A luxury Podium level will feature an infinity pool, gourmet kitchen, barbecue pit, gym and theatrette where residents can relax and entertain in style. This sumptuous resort-style facilities will be a place to connect with fellow residents, unwind quietly by the water or gather with friends. With spectacular in-house spaces and easy access to the city’s finest restaurants, cafés, Nova City offers the finest tropical lifestyle both day and night.
5. Nova City Residences - Nova City Residences encompass 6 residential towers of over 1,000 units that will be Cairns' tallest residences. The first release, Nova Light, is an elegant 17-storey tower
of one, two bedroom apartments as well as a select collection of double-storey townhouses and penthouses. The apartments are beautifully crafted, light-filled homes featuring a refined, uncluttered aesthetic and a neutral palette with accents of stone, timber and ceramic. Floor to ceiling windows and balconies open to captivating sea and mountain views. Designed with an understated elegance, Nova Light will integrate a world-class resort lifestyle with contemporary city living across 187 spacious apartments and penthouses. Nova Light sets a new benchmark for apartment living in Cairns. These contemporary residences combine visionary architecture and elegant interiors, a personal haven—a space to revitalise and rejuvenate in the heart of the city.
CLICK THE LINK AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD THE NOVA CITY INVESTMENT BROCHURE